50 Small Business Blogs To Watch (Infographic)
Here at MediaLeaders we love helping small businesses succeed. If a marketing campaign works on a small businesses level, then it usually translates really well into some of our larger, more corporate clients. This is because small businesses have less resources in their marketing budgets.
It's for this reason that we are always reading up on the best blogs and contributors from across the interwebs.
We found this Infusionsoft infographic and thought it was worth sharing.
Here's some of the keys we have found to creating great content for blog visitors:
- Blog at least once per week.
- Offer tactical, helpful tips for your readers.
- Keep it concise so they can read it quick
- Focus on helping the needs of your target audience.
A couple more resources for you:
- Want to share your marketing, advertising and tech ideas with our readers? We are looking for another guest blogger at MediaLeaders.
- Also, take a look at our new startup & small business marketing plan that we rolled out this month.
Enjoy the Infusionsoft infographic and let us know what you think of the blogs in our comments section! -Josh
50 Small Business Blogs to Watch by Infusionsoft
Small Biz Marketers Smashing Magazine KISSmetrics Blog Small Business Big Marketing Seth Godin Nick Patel Franchise King DJ Waldow Andy Sernovitz’s Damn, I wish I’d Thought of that! Aviation Business Consultants
Which blogs should we add to the list? Comment below.